Welcome to the EAP 4000: Introduction to Research Guide!
If you have any questions, please contact me in person, phone, email, and/or chat. I am happy to meet with you to help with any information needs you have.
Research Consultation Information
- Book 24 hours in advance
- 10-60 minutes, as many times as you need
- Meet in the library
What students can expect from a consultation:
- A collaborative experience
- Discuss the assignment
- Review specific concepts related to the research process
- Look at specific tools to use for searching
- Find resources that may be helpful
To prepare for the consultation, students should:
- Be familiar with their assignment
- Understand the parameters of the project and resources they need
- Be prepared to be fully engaged in the process - the librarian is a guide, not someone who can and will give all the answers!
Ways to book an appointment with Martha Allen: