The library has a large collection of books on all manner of design, including graphic design and media design. Use the Library Catalog to search our collection of titles. The following terms can help guide you to specific subject areas.
- Graphic Arts
- Graphic Design
- Commercial Art
- Design - Study & Teaching
- Industrial Design
- Visual Communication
If you're not sure what to look for or just want a place to start, the following titles are recommended.
- Alex Coles, Design and Art, 2007.
- Ellen Lupton and J Abbott Miller, Design, Writing, Research: Writing on Graphic Design, 1996.
- Guy Julier, The Culture of Design, 2008.
- Mark Wigan, Thinking Visually, 2006.
- Brandon Taylor, Collage: The Making of Modern Art, 2004.