The library has a varied collection of books on drawing, ranging from historical to contemporary subject matter. Finding books in the Library Catalog that focus on drawing as a subject can be made simper by using the following search terms.
- Drawing - 21st Century
- Drawing - Technique
- Drawing and Exhibitions
- Drawing and Catalogs
- Figure Drawing
- Portrait Drawing
The following titles are good places to start if you want to explore and are not sure of an approach yet.
- Victor Perard, Anatomy and Drawing, 2004.
- Juliette Aristides, The Classical Drawing Atelier: A Contemporary Guide to Traditional Studio Practice, 2006.
- Anthony Ryder, The Artist's Complete Guide to Figure Drawing: A Contemporary Perspective on the Classical Tradition, 2000.
- Bert Dodson, Keys to Drawing, 1990.
- Tracey, Drawing Now: Between the Lines of Contemporary Art, 2007.
- Nathan Goldstein, The Art of Responsive Drawing, 2006.
- Teel Sale & Claudia Betti, Drawing: A Contemporary Approach, 2008.