Most books on Photography in Pius XII Memorial Library will be located on the 5th floor with call numbers starting with TR. You can search the Library Catalog to browse the titles we have. Some useful terms are as follows.
- Photography, Artistic
- Photography, Artistic, 21st Century
- Photography - Digital Techniques
- Photography - Equipment and Supplies
- Photography and Exhibitions
- Art and Photography
- Photograph Collections
The subjects within the realm of photography can be quite expansive. If you are not sure where to start, the following titles can be helpful.
- Robin Lenman, ed, The Oxford Companion to the Photograph, 2005.
- Charlotte Cotton, The Photograph as Contemporary Art, 2004.
- Chris Bruce and Andy Grundberg, After Art: Rethinking 150 Years of Photography, 1994.
- Ron White, How Digital Photography Works, 2007.
- Ben Long, Complete Digital Photography, 2015.
- Andrew Roth, ed, The Book of 101 Books: Seminal Photographic Books of the Twentieth Century, 2001.