3c61a8dfa">Skip to main content
Logging into ILLiad
1. Click "Login to ILLiad" here or in any of the tabbed sections of this guide. You will be directed to the Saint Louis University Interlibrary Loan page.
2. Use your SLU credentials to log in and you will be taken to your ILLiad account. You might be presented with a new registration form. Please fill it out, even if you already have an ILLiad account. If you are a faculty fellow needing to request items for your faculty member, please contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Interlibrary Loan Tips
1. Citation incomplete? See one of our Research Librarians!
2. The ILLiad form has a Notes section which allows you to include extra information. Talk to us!
3. Please keep the bands on the books. Bands include important information, including your due date and may include information about the condition of the book.
4. As a matter of policy, textbooks and casebooks are not requestable through interlibrary loan.